Oh my YUM! You will not regret making this recipe. This is the perfect recipe for summertime BBQs. Even non vegans/vegetarians will enjoy it. Trust me. I made this for my husband, who's not vegan YET, and he absolutely loved it.
2 cups basic gluten Click here for recipe
1/4 cup olive oil
1/3 cup soy sauce
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 teaspoon minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon salt, or less
1 red bell pepper cut into 1 inch pieces
1 green or yellow bell pepper cut into 1 inch pieces
1 small zucchini cut into 1 inch pieces
1 red onion cut into 1 inch pieces
1. Place all items into a large bowl and toss to coat in the marinade.
2. Let it marinate for 1hour or more in the refrigerator. No longer than 8 hours.
3. Preheat grill or grill pan on a medium heat. Grill should be between 300-325 F.
4. Thread the gluten and vegetables onto the skewers.
5. Cook for about 5 minutes on each side. It usually takes 10-15 minutes total.
6. Serve hot.